- 1 CoronaVirus
- 1.1 What is CoronaVirus?
- 1.2 How does coronavirus infection occur?
- 1.3 How do you know if Someone has coronavirus infection?
- 1.4 What to do if you have symptoms of COVID-19?
- 1.5 Who is at greater risk of coronavirus infection?
- 1.6 What are the chances of dying from coronavirus infection?
- 1.7 Is there a Treatment for COVID-19?
- 1.8 How to protect against coronavirus?
Coronavirus infection and disease caused by COVID-29 are now worldwide. In most countries of the world, people’s activities are limited to essential tasks.
As a precautionary measure against the spread of the virus, most people are confined to their homes.
Many people are curious about what coronavirus is, how it gets infected, who has a higher risk of infection, the likelihood of death from Covidase-29, and how to avoid the virus. We are looking for an answer to this question here.
We are explained about;
- what coronavirus is?
- , how it gets infected?
- who has a higher risk of infection?
- the likelihood of death from Covidase-29?
- how to avoid the virus?
What is CoronaVirus?
Scientists have named a coronavirus, a group of viruses that contain RNA viruses. The virus first appeared in an animal and birds market near Wuhan, China, and spread around the world in a matter of months.
The scientific name for the virus is Sars-CoV-2. The disease caused by infection is called COVID-19.
The coronavirus enters the human body through the nose, eyes, and mouth. This virus can be transmitted to other people who come in contact with an infected person.
The coronavirus quickly spreads through the nose and mouth when the infected person coughs or sneezes. A virus can spread to the body of a person living near them.
The Coronavirus can enter into the body by touching his face without cleaning our hands after touching The infected person, his equipment and the surface where he touched the material or surface.
The virus first attacks cells in the throat, esophagus, and lungs. Gradually, the coronaviruses take control of these organs, increasing their numbers, and causing serious damage.
Fever and dry cough are the main symptoms of COVID-19 virus infection. Some patients have been found to have a sore throat, headache, and diarrhea. In some patients, the olfactory abnormality is also found to be weak.
Some people have an infection but no serious symptoms. But they can spread the virus to others without their knowledge.
What to do if you have symptoms of COVID-19?
If these symptoms appear, the World Health Organization recommends that you stay separate from others at home.
About 80 percent of people have a common infection.
But if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, you should consult a doctor. Because these symptoms indicate a respiratory infection or other serious problems.
Coronavirus infection can cause whatever. People who come in contact with an infected person and The Doctors who treat COVID-19 patients are more likely to be infected.
Therefore, everyone should follow the safeguards themselves.
People with other serious illnesses and the elderly can become infected and the virus can cause great distress.
A study published in the medical journal The Lancet Infectious Diseases estimates that about 0.66 percent of infected people die.
This is higher than the death rate from seasonal flu. Worldwide, seasonal flu kills about 0.1 percent of all patients.
But the death toll from COVID-19 cannot be determined until statistics are available on how many people have been infected. People of different age groups have different mortality rates.
Imperial College London estimates that the mortality rate for COVID-19 patients above 6 years is 10th times higher than average and much lower in patients under the age of 40.
A study of 44,000 patients in China found that patients with diabetes, high blood pressure, or heart or lung problems were at least five times more likely to die from coronavirus.
Is there a Treatment for COVID-19?
There are no drug or vaccine has been developed to treat or prevent coronavirus disease COVID-19. Antibiotics made for the treatment of other bacteria do not kill the virus. The investigation into coronavirus vaccination is underway. COVID-19 treats the symptoms. Most people’s body’s immune system is activated and heals slowly.
Test results against coronavirus ‘encouraging’ The rise of counterfeit drugs around the world is due to the coronavirus. Scientists from various countries are now working to make and test vaccines against coronavirus.
According to the World Health Organization, hygiene is one of the most important and basic ways to prevent coronavirus.
- Wash your hands with regular soap or rinse with a quality sanitizer. Doing so will kill the viruses in the hand.
- Do not touch the nose, mouth, and eyes. Because the hand may have touched a contaminated site, and touching the face without wash your hand by soap, the virus can enter the body.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a clean handkerchief or tissue. Or raise your hands and cover your elbows. That way, the virus does not spread.
- Dispose of contaminated handkerchiefs and tissues safely immediately. Doing so does not put other people at risk of contracting the virus.
- Sit at a distance of two meters from each other. By doing so, the virus in one person cannot easily reach another.
- Don’t go in crowds. Stay at home as much as possible. Doing so reduces the chances of the virus spreading.